Drawing Rules For Valentine’s Cruise Package
Important: Additional Drawing Rules and Details for Valentine’s Cruise Package (7-night Caribbean cruise for two aboard the Norwegian Breakaway, Sailing: Feb. 13, 2022 to Feb. 20, 2022).
1. Passport Requirements: Winners must have current passports valid for 180 days after the conclusion of the trip.
2. Cancellation: If the trips are cancelled for any reason, the winner(s) will only be entitled to a Future Cruise Credit in the amount of the retail cost of the travel package. That credit will be valid for rebooking travel with Time to Leave, Inc. d/b/a Expedia Cruises™ by December 31, 2022, for travel departing by March 31, 2023. Failure to rebook within these constraints, following cancellation, results in forfeiture of the Future Travel Credit. The prize has no cash value and the winner may not convert or redeem the prize for cash. The prize is transferrable, and the winner may transfer the prize to another person, subject to any applicable name change and administrative fees.
3. Health and Other Hazards: The personal decision to travel, and the winner accepts the prize with full knowledge of current travel recommendations and travel restrictions with regards to the risks of COVID-19. We (Time to Leave, Inc. d/b/a Expedia Cruises™ and Red River Radio and LSUS) assume no responsibility for and shall not be liable for unsafe conditions or health hazards including pandemics or other illnesses. We have no special knowledge of dangers during travel or at destinations. For information related to such dangers, we recommend going to the State Department travel website at www.travel.state.gov, click on "Find International travel Information” then click on "Country Information," and fill in the name of the destination country. For medical and health information, we recommend going to the Centers for Disease Control website at www.cdc.gov/travel, then click on “Destinations” and scroll to the name of the destination country.
4. Vaccination Requirements and Other Rules: We (Time to Leave, Inc. d/b/a Expedia Cruises™ and Red River Radio and LSUS) have no responsibility for COVID-19-related requirements that travel suppliers and governments may impose from time to time, such as required vaccinations, health affidavit forms, COVID-19 screenings prior to departure or upon arrival, face coverings, or quarantines. For the latest COVID-19 government travel regulations, we recommend going to IATA’s website at https://www.iatatravelcentre.com/international-travel-document-news/1580226297.htm. For the latest travel supplier requirements, check the website of each supplier, and keep checking because these rules are constantly changing, and we are not responsible for those changes.
5. Drawing for this 7-night Caribbean Cruise aboard the Norwegian Breakaway will be held at the close of the Red River Radio fall fund drive, which concludes October 8, 7 p.m. No late entries will be accepted. Contributions of support to Red River Radio are not required to enter the drawing. People who wish to enter without making a contribution of support, may do so, online at the link provided on the Red River Radio website, or by calling 1-800-552-8502.
Standard Drawing Rules For Red River Radio
1. Must be 18 years of age or older
2. Must submit name, address, and phone number either by calling 1-800-552-8502 or by entering on the website at redriverradio.org
3. 1 entry per person
4. 1 prize per person
5. Red River Radio staff and board members, their immediate family, or persons living in the same household are prohibited from entering
6. You do not have to be a member of Red River Radio to enter. No purchase or contribution is required to enter. To enter drawing only, click here.
7. Void where prohibited by law